Miami = bathing suit weather 355 days a year (if anyone outside of Miami came during these 10 “cold” days that I’m considering – they would probably laugh and jump right into their bikini). Although this SoFla weather is my favorite, it leaves little for fall and winter fashion. Luckily, I will get to play in Fall weather in a couple of weeks when I travel up North – where I will fully take advantage of fall breeze, colored leaves, and booties!
Whether you’re dressing up for a night out, out and about, or men’s inspired, here are some boots to fall for this season:
1. Over the Knee Boots – perfect with skinny jeans or mini skirts.
2. Booties – these are the perfect accessory skirts, pants, or jeans!
3. Riding boots - fashionably walkin’.
4. Moto & Combat boots – menswear inspired that can be worn in the rain or at the club!
5. Wedge Boots – who doesn’t love a wedge?
Which of these boots will you be walkin’ with this fall?